Discover the foundations of Applied Kinesiology
The presentation covers the following concepts:
- Definition of Chiropractic
- Definition of Applied Kinesiology
- Triad of health - Structure / Nutrition / Emotion
- History of Applied Kinesiology
- Dr George J Goodheart Jr DC
- Different "types" of muscle inhibitions
- Can we train an inhibited muscle ?
- How the body manifests different types of inhibitions?
- Indicator muscle vs hyperfacilitated muscle
- Concept of challenge
- Therapy localization
- Traumatic injury vs insidious
- Chapman (NL) reflex and Bennett (NV) reflex